Personalizing holiday treats is always sure to impress! This year, try creating your own cookie cutters – in any shape you’d like – with a Seniors Helping Seniors® caregiver.
What you’ll need:
- Super glue
- Cutting gloves
- Aluminum oven liners
- Put on your cutting gloves. The edges of aluminum oven liners can be very sharp, so don’t skip this step!
- Trim the edges of the oven liner.
- Make a mark every four inches along the horizontal edge of your liner. Cut the liner into strips, according to your markings.
- Next, fold each strip in half lengthwise, keeping the folds as straight as possible.
- One at a time, unfold your strips and fold each sharp edge in half so they meet in the middle of your liner. All sharp edges of your strips should be folded inward. Press down on the folds to straighten and flatten the edges.
- Bend the strips into your desired shape and glue them in place. Let the glue dry before using.